ZLH Enterprises has a Solution for your Business.
Utilizing our connections in the medical industry, we are now able to offer our customers FDA compliant Temperature Verification Kiosks with complimentary FDA and CE complaint Hand-Held, No-Contact Infrared Thermometers. We have seen others in the marketplace offer products that are non-compliant, so we are proud to offer you this very affordable package.
Our Kiosks offer a non-contact method to detect temperature irregularities and mask presence within a few seconds. Our product is FDA compliant and we ship it with a hand-held FDA and CE approved Hand-Held Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer.
• 8-inch IPS full-view LCD display.
• Industrial-class appearance, water resistant and dustproof design makes the unit stable and reliable.
• Supports a 30,000 face database. The 1:1 comparison recognition rate is more than 99.7%, accurate.
• Supports accurate face recognition and comparison even while wearing a mask.
• Uses an industrial-grade binocular wide dynamic camera, night infrared and LED dual photo flood lamp ensuring accurate readings in all lighting conditions.
• Supports human body temperature detection and temperature display up to distances of 3 feet with a temperature accuracy of 99.8%.
• Temperature detection in only a few seconds.•Supports automatic alarm for body temperature abnormality with customizable thresholds.
• Can be used with access gates interface allowing or denying access based on temperature scan.
• Multiple mounting possibilities
– Desktop base
– Floor standing base
– Attached to an access gate
• Utilizes temperature measuring module technology designed in Belgium.
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers:
Temperature taking has never been easier with our FDA and CE approved Hand-Held Infrared Thermometers. Our thermometers provide convenience, accuracy and precision when taking temperature. We include a scanner with each Verification Kiosk so you can rest assured that your employees are safe and have been double checked for any temperature irregularity.
Call us today at 732-845-5288 to order your kit!